- Cirencester Farmer’s Market 2nd and 4th SaturdaysJamaican Menu – hot food to takeawayPatties (Vegan or Spicy Beef)Jerk Chicken- served with RiceSweet Potato Curry – served with Rice M.A.M.A’s is delighted to be part of Cirencester’s Farmers Market, every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
There is a button that allows visitors to contact you via whatsapp. the phone number hasn’t been set up yet, just here as a display
This page is a test page for our catering arm djas;jaklj fdj fdfido;fj;fjdsf fjdf;jdf;jsdf;jdfjf io;riroer;ue uir;fuior;wuf . Thiadsa’ f fdfogp;jof jkf’jdsfsljfkdslf f jdk fof oi;f sdio iof jfio ghfiuruif hri viordiforuifjeoifjriofl riforfriofreoifrieo. Thia d’asdj djf’dfods;fjk jiro;fkjf fi rifhjkfvh vfjkfdhj vfl.sdfjksdf.s.kfjdsk.fjds.
Applying a custom style to your text
Demo of the custom style with directions…
N.B. the style will not be visible in page edit mode
This is a basic heading
This is a basic paragraph. No custom styling has been applied.
Ut sit amet vulputate neque. Donec a lorem lectus. Integer massa mauris, semper eget velit a, maximus rhoncus elit. Fusce malesuada tempus mi, non aliquam ante gravida nec. Duis quis lacus quis diam cursus placerat quis quis leo. Curabitur pharetra ut nunc at tincidunt. Vestibulum in pulvinar ante. Maecenas aliquet congue ullamcorper. Aliquam tempus eleifend aliquet. Proin imperdiet id diam non eleifend. Aliquam nisl massa, scelerisque finibus dictum non, tristique in justo. Maecenas ut ipsum sit amet tortor finibus gravida. Mauris ut urna ac diam congue lobortis. Praesent non dapibus nibh.
This is a heading with custom style
This is a heading with custom style (rounded corners)
This is a paragraph with custom style. The style is named ‘mamas-group’
On the right (in edit mode) there is a section named ‘Advanced’ => Additional CSS class, which is where you must manually enter the style for each heading and each paragraph (tedious).
Note that the style will not be visible when editing the page. You must click ‘preview’ (top right) to see how it will display once published
Unfortunately this leaves a gap between the heading and the paragraph. This is rectified next paragraph
Grouped heading, paragraph, and list blocks
This is a grouped styled-heading block, styled-paragraph block and styled-list block with custom style applied to the group. So in PAGE EDIT MODE …
- Select the previously styled heading AND the paragraph(s) that you want to group
(use Ctrl-Shift to select multiple blocks)
- There’s a button on the editing menubar (top) which you press to apply the grouping
- At status bar (bottom left) you’ll see Document → Group →grouped sections. Click the word ‘Group’
- On the right there is a section named ‘Advanced’ => Additional CSS class. Enter ‘mamas-group’ here.
- Preview to see how it will look.
- If OK, publish